
This morning we went to the beach and saw a turtle! While Anna and I were playing in the waves, I felt something hit my leg. I thought it was Anna but when I looked down it looked like a snake next to a rock. Now, snakes aren't on the island but I thought that's what was bumping into me and got a little bit freaked out. Apparently I screamed too because a woman near me said she heard me under the water. Fortunately, it wasn't a snake next to a rock, it was a sea turtle. We were in a little cove and the waves were decent so he kept swimming around where we were. At one point he swam close to Jason and Anna and poked his head up to look at them. It made for an exciting day at the beach.

No comments:
Post a Comment