This is driving me crazy and telling Anna about it just doesn't seem to help. I'm trying to pay the security deposit for our electric company online because I lost track of time and it's due today (oops). Well, their company uses a third party bill pay company to do that. No problem, I just set up an account, add the company and pay the bill.
The problem comes when I try to add the company to my account. It says my account number or zip code don't match the format. It doesn't even say which one is wrong but they both look exactly the same as on my paper statement. Then, they have an online chat if you need help but apparently it doesn't work with either firefox or chrome. So then, it suggests contacting them by phone or email but doesn't actually give a phone or an email address to contact them on. On the contact page all it says is to use the live chat option. Grrr! I guess I'll have to pay it a different way that includes a fee.
5 days ago

1 comment:
I hate it when stuff like that happens!
Post a Comment