Monday, January 18, 2010

Taste?

Chocolate chip cookie dough, yum yum!

Anna has discovered picking in doughs and batters. She loves it. She will try to pick at every step along the way, including in the empty bowl. All we have to do is get out the mixer and she is asking for a taste. When we make cookies, we have to keep telling her that it's not yummy yet. Once it is, oh man. If we don't watch carefully, she will grab a whole handful at a time.

Happiness ensues

It's not just cookie dough either. Pancake batter, bread dough cornbread batter. I've never been one for these less sweet options but Anna is an equal opportunity picker. I would wonder about it but then we found this picture of me when I was about Anna's age.


Apparently she comes by it honestly.

1 comment:

Boo said...

Lisy looks so much like you! That must be why I occasionally call her Ellen.