Wednesday, September 22, 2010

B is for Ballet

Anna is into ballet these days. She likes to dance around on her toes and these leopard print shoes are her ballet shoes. They're a little tight (they even leave marks on her feet) but when I was putting them on her she said she likes them tight. Sounds like she is all set for the life of a ballerina.

We were watching The Nutcracker the other day and she said she wanted to wear the shoes on her nightgown. I mentioned that they were a only picture and she said we could cut them out and make a hole. Always thinking.

1 comment:

Missa said...

When Sophie was a little older than Anna, I found a set that had a ballet dvd and a little ballet outfit. She loved dressing up and doing ballet just like the girls on her video. They still sometimes get it out and do it. I love watching Katrina try to do the leaps and stretches. It cracks me up every time.