This year we had a fun-filled Halloween Extravaganza. Yessir, one day alone was not enough for us to enjoy all the Halloween goodness, so we did stuff everyday starting with Wednesday.

Anna dressed up as a pink bumble bee. I had forgotten that she was a bee last year but she wanted it several times so I went with it. I sewed ribbons onto a black leotard, got wings and made the antenna out of pipe cleaners. Simple and cute. The only problem was that the ribbon didn't stretch so getting it on and off was a bit tricky.
This is the best picture of me (sorry). I was a garden to go with Anna's bee. As you can see, her wings and antenna didn't last long.
Our ward Halloween party was on Wednesday night. We all dressed up and they had games and candy. They opted against trunk-or-treating this year (I don't know why) but there was still plenty of candy.


Anna got these crazy glasses at one of the games. She loved them, even sleeping with them a few nights.


Anna enjoyed the games and had fun seeing the other costumes. Except for these ones. She did not recognize her friends' parents and thought they were pretty scary.
The next day, we got to put on our costumes again and wore them to keiki steps. It was a special one with all the kids from the other two locations in a big gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment