Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween fun part 2

Jason working on his pumpkin.

Friday we got to carve pumpkins. I was worried we wouldn't be able to this year because a friend of mine said she got the last 5 of the stores she went to. Fortunately, there were plenty at the store where we went.


I wasn't sure how Anna would like it since we didn't carve pumpkins last year. She loved it. No problems pulling out the goop, she knew exactly what she wanted on hers and was even willing to help me carve a little bit.



When we were done and waiting for Jason, Anna liked to put back the parts we cut out. Then she put a towel on its head and said it was cold.

This one is based on a little toy jack-o-lantern toy she has. The uneven grin (caused by the funky knife) cracked me up every time I saw it. So happy looking.


Jason's was Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas. So we had a happy one and a scary one. Anna loved looking at them and I had to tell her several times to not put things in them.