Saturday, June 11, 2011

Time Flies...

Hey look, sea turtles!

when your husband travels. Seriously, May completely disappeared on me. When I was thinking about it, I realized when he is gone, I'm in survival mode until Anna goes to bed and then all I want to do is sit and veg. Then, when he's back, I just want to do fun things with him since I know he's leaving again soon. We've been doing this for about 8 weeks now and there is light at the end of the tunnel. He will be starting full-time work next week. I feel like I should be more excited but I'll admit my first thought was 'darn, then he'll be gone more'. Of course this also means it's time to look for a place to live and move up to Oahu. I'll keep you posted on things as they progress, hopefully faster than the sea turtles.

2 comments:

Arizona Girl said...

I completely understand your feelings. Cory has been gone for four weeks now. Most of the time I just want to get through the day.

kristen said...

yay! I am so happy that you get to start moving out of survival mode and start looking for a place to live your life. you really are the most patient of women, and it is not easy being patient. sometimes it takes all of your energy.

Lara Kerr was telling me the other day how much she enjoyed talking to you on your last visit and that she misses having you around.