Thursday, April 12, 2012

2 Months

When he was 3 weeks old. Anna used to sleep like that too.

Brian is now two months old. As my friend put it, I'm incredibly busy doing absolutely nothing. But why do something when I can stare at and play with my new baby? He's awake more and getting more interactive. He generally enjoys his tummy time and smiles and coos a lot.

Streeeeetching

At his last doctor's appointment he weighed 10 pounds 3 ounces (25th percentile) and measured 23 inches (50th percentile). He got two shots and didn't even flinch for the first one. With the second one, he only mildly complained.

One moth old in Anna's doll's stroller.

He is really strong. When I change his diaper, it's already hard to make him bend his legs if he doesn't want to. While on the floor, he can lift up his head and chest and even lifts his legs up. Because of that, he's rolled over a couple of times.


Anna mostly likes him a lot. The other day at the park, she showed him off to a couple of kids she met there. That being said, she feels sad that I spend so much time with him and not with her. We're working on making sure we still do fun stuff together.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

He's so cute! I love that big stretch! 2 months is such a fun age, when they start to actually interact and smile and coo. We're almost getting to that point here with occasional half-smiles. Is that really Anna? I don't even recognize her in that picture.