Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Ill Fated Photo Shoot

One day I realized that Anna and Brian both have giraffe outfits. I thought it would be really cute if they both wore them and I took a picture. I didn't go as planned.


First I waited too long and Brian was ready for his nap. I took them anyway to check on poses and stuff.

She tries so hard

By the end, she was tired to the crying too.
After he woke up, he was much happier. Unfortunately, I discovered it was really hard to see a yellow giraffe on a yellow outfit and her shirt bunched awkwardly when she sat. Sigh.



The lying down ones were better for seeing her giraffe but they still aren't what I had in mind.Better luck next time. 

3 comments:

Missa said...

How many times have I done THAT!?! Still, they look so cute together. I love Brian's smile.

Boo said...

They are adorable! Thank you for sharing the photo shoot with us :)

Hilary said...

cute! anna is such a good big sister.