She really only went in the cabinet when she first opened. Now she brings things to her rather than going to them.She loves going in there. Now she doesn't mind playing on the floor while I make dinner which is always a good thing. When she first discovered she could get in there, she started playing with the head of garlic. She has pulled off a lot of the papery wrapping and chews on the top. In fact, since it's a kind of old head of garlic, is has little sprouts and she likes to chew on those! I guess she takes after her grandma Abbott with her love of garlic.
Lately she has been having fun with the potatoes and onions. She pulls them out of their bags and scatters them everywhere. I don't like her playing with the potatoes because they have dirt on them (side note, the potatoes here have lots of dirt on them as if they aren't cleaned before put in the bag and sent to the store) so I closed the bag with a clip. She still has the onions though and loves them. I haven't noticed her chewing on them yet but I think it's only a matter of time.


1 comment:
What an adorable story! I love how she looks in the second picture, almost like: you've got to try this, it's yummy!
Thomas still isn't that interested in getting into our cupboards, and Bryan is now getting less interested in them. Bryan used to love to crawl inside, close the door, then play peek-a-boo with whoever was cooking in the kitchen.
Post a Comment