Jason and I don't know, off the top of our heads, how old we are. We were talking about it the other night and had to seriously think about what year it is and the fact that our birthdays haven't happened yet. So is that strange?
Dominic just had a birthday, and I got his age wrong. I know he's a year younger than me, which means I got my own age wrong. So yeah, I know what you're talking about.
After much traveling, we have landed in Honolulu. It's the best of both worlds: the activities, culture and shopping of a city with the laid back attitude of Hawaii.
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries: My mom told me about this series and it's way fun. Miss Fisher is a woman in Melbourne in the 1920s and she solves crimes. In spite of things like murder, the show is upbeat with great costumes and scenery. The characters are fun and I love the way they interact. There is a second season but it's only available to people in Australia.
2 comments:
I don't think it's strange--that's how I figure out how old I am. That, or I just ask Marrisse.
Dominic just had a birthday, and I got his age wrong. I know he's a year younger than me, which means I got my own age wrong. So yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Post a Comment