Dora is her current favorite thing. While this bike is a bit big for her to pedal, that doesn't stop her from wanting to ride it. The buttons have different songs and sounds of Dora saying things like 'turning left' or 'turning right'. At first we thought it might be a bit on the annoying side but then we noticed the off switch. Fortunately for our neighbors, she doesn't play any one button nonstop.
Then there is this pool. Now she can wear her swimsuit at home for a reason. I spend my time in the chair in the corner and we both have fun. She's also wearing her floaties in this picture. When we go out to the beach she always seems to want to be out as deep as Jason and me but doesn't want us to hold onto her. Hopefully now she can do just that.
I know it's dark but I just love her face in this picture. She is getting ready to be able to ride her bike for the first time and is way excited.
Funny story on a quasi-related note, one day when we were coming home from the beach, she told me, "Someday, I'm going to go to the beach by myself and walk out by myself." I'm thinking she's not thrilled with our constant hold on her in the waves.

1 comment:
What a big girl! Great!
Post a Comment