Saturday, July 31, 2010

Go Moms!

So I should have done this post for Mother's Day but oh well. This is possibly my favorite Taylor Swift song. I cry when I hear it (not every time anymore but often enough, even this morning on my run). It makes me love my mom more and want to be a better mother for Anna. (Sorry about the words, I couldn't find a copy without them.)




Then there is this video from the church. Anna wanted to watch it one day because she liked the babies. Needless to say, I bawled through this one too.

2 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Thank you for sharing, Ellen. Isn't is awesome to have wonderful Moms and to be a Mom. Tonight I was a little more stern with the boys before they went to bed and they couldn't get to sleep without me coming back and telling them a story and reassuring them that I still loved them. I love being a Mom!

Daniel -n- Teri said...

Thank you Ellen! I really needed that :)