When she plays, she makes little 'houses' where she puts all of her toys. So far, we have had behind the couch, on the porch and in the hallway. She lines everything up and says we have to knock to come in. Jason says she seems to be nesting. I guess this need to have your own space to be in charge of starts pretty early in girls.
She is a big Dora fan and when we are in the car, she often talks about it like we are on the show. She will ask, "where are we going?" and I'll say where we are going. Then, inevitably Swiper will come and she'll be all worried until we we tell him no swiping.
As always, her dancing is great. Here is a little video of her latest form of it.
I love that she sings "dancing" as she goes and the little woah cracks me up.

No comments:
Post a Comment