Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Parent Teacher Conferences

Monday at Anna's school we had a parent/teacher conference. I thought it was a bit funny because I don't think of it as a 'real' school but I guess it is. Jason came with us and her teacher, Puhala, talked about where Anna is developmentally. She's doing pretty well. Puhala specifically mentioned how well she talks, sits for reading and interacts with the other kids.

Puhala also had some handouts that talked about general child development with regard to writing and talking. The writing one showed different stages of writing starting with scribbles on a page then moving onto separate shapes and then onto pre-writing. The other handout was about encouraging talking. We didn't need it but she was giving it to all the parents.

She also gave us a CD with a slideshow of pictures of Anna playing. Here it is.


As you can see, we have a lot of fun.

No comments: