Friday, March 4, 2011

Imaginary Friends



Anna has come up with some imaginary friends: her baby sisters. Sometimes brothers do things too but it's mostly sisters. They do all the things that she isn't supposed to do. If there is a mess, it was her baby sisters who did it. They don't go to sleep when they are supposed to. I have to tell them to stop playing and go to bed. She even complains about them not playing with her or hitting her. I try to have Anna tell them to stop but they don't seem to listen to her. Turns out I have to be the one to tell them what to do.

One thing that cracks Jason's mom up the most is that Anna will come in and tell me if they have done something wrong. The other day, we were making dinner and Anna came in and said I needed to see what her sisters did. "They" had made a bit of a mess in the bathroom. I have had to tell Anna that even if her sisters do something, she has to be the one to sit in time out for it.

No comments: