
Also on Friday, we dyed Easter Eggs. This was the first year Anna did them all by herself. She really liked it.

As usual, Jason was all about the white crayon. His biggest complaint, of course, is that he can't see what he's doing with it.

Before long, Anna ditched the spoon and went strait to her hands to pull the eggs out of the cups.

It led to some interesting finger colors. By the time we were done, they were totally brown.

Showing off her blue egg. Unfortunately, the egg wasn't completely dry when she did this because the color rubbed off on her lips like this:

We had fun and I learned that the gel food coloring doesn't do too well with egg dyeing. The colors weren't great, didn't mix well and ended up splotchy. I guess it's worth spending the money to buy the kits (or not spending it, I bought a kit for 10 cents at Walmart the other day).
No comments:
Post a Comment