Before I start on this week, I want to say something about last week. It cracked me up that they had Hanson on the show. It was funny hearing their song now that their voices have dropped.
The extra judge this week was fun. By now, I feel like I can almost predict what they judges are going to say about any given dance and have been able to guess their scores after their comments. So it's nice to have a new judge to mix things up a bit.
Team dances: I like the team dances. It's fun to see the people working together and the dances turned out fun.
Chelsea and Mark: They do some fun and funky and different things on the dance floor and have all season. I think it works well for them because it matches their personalities. That and they do it really well.
Kirstie and Maks: He finally got to her. It was kind of sad that she lost the dance in the end there because it was going so well. And I love her shoes.
Ralph and Karina: Ralph is a great dancer and the quickstep is one of my favorite dances. They did awesome and I loved it.
Hines and Kym: Why Kym can't just wear a dress is beyond me. Does she really need that whole open side to her outfit? That being said, I liked how their dance was a very traditional tango. Very fun.
Romeo and Chelsie: For some reason, Romeo reminded me of Will Smith in his costume. I thought his Samba was fun but it felt a little wooden or sedate or something like that. It just didn't seem quite right.
Update: Did I call it or did I call it? This week's Macy's Stars of Dance performance is an amazing ballet dancer. Here is the segment from the results show. At the beginning is the background on the girl and the performance begins at 1:40.

3 comments:
I love your comments, Ellen. I've enjoyed ballroom ever since the BYU team did a show at the Weinberg Center in Frederick when I was in high school. I don't get to watch the show too often because it's on right when we're getting the kids in bed.
Sowhere's Derrick this season? Did he get voted off already (hard to believe) or did he leave the show? if so, what's he up to these days?
Derrick's not on the show this season. I don't know why or what he's up to. I've noticed that several of the dancers kind of come and go.
Post a Comment