Anna has been pretty funny lately. Here are some of our favorite things she's said.
Moms are great. They are better than chocolate cookies! - In a song sung by one of her dolls
Happiness ensues! - When we were at a store and told her something she wanted
I see blue sky. It's smiling at me. I see more blue sky. It's smiling at me too. - This is something Jason and I say a lot when it's a cloudy day and we see a little patch of blue sky. Anna said this on a completely clear day.
Daddy, where's the rainbow? - Completely out of the blue. There wasn't one this time but around here, it's always a possibility.
A: Why aren't all these people going to church? J: Because they don't know about Jesus. A: (yelling) You should all come to Jesus' church! - A conversation Jason and Anna had on the way to church last week.
Please bless all the people who don't know you. Please bless all the people who don't like you. - In her prayers lately.
Well let's just play with blocks then. - To Jason if he doesn't feel like playing. She knows he's a sucker for building things with blocks.
Some kids don't like vegetables. - As she's eating hers with gusto. We often follow up with that's sad for them.
My mommy's tummy is big because there's a baby in it. - To a stranger in the library. The poor lady didn't know how to respond because while I am pregnant, I'm barely showing.

1 comment:
Oh, those are really funny.
Post a Comment