Friday, August 26, 2011

Funky Tree Friday

I know it's been a while since I've done one of these. This is left over from Hilo. I thought I wold get those ones done (I have at least one other one) before we moved onto Oahu funkiness.

This is the end of a line of these trees that went every which way. I was only able to get the last few because of my angle. Bummer. The truly funky thing about them was they curved all kinds of different ways. If they all went the same way we could say it was because of the wind but they didn't. Some even went more than one way.

1 comment:

Jamee said...

I LOVE Hilo trees! And I miss Ellen! I was out searching for Primary Program ideas and I came across a blog for Arizona Forever and guess who she is connected to? Brave Urban (Hawaiian)Mommy. Love the small world we live in. I enjoyed catching up on your blog; especially your plates. What joy!