Today is Jason's birthday and in honor of that, here, in no particular order, are 31 things I love about him. Don't worry, it's not too mushy.
1. He makes me laugh.
2. He makes my kids laugh.
3. He is very punny but doesn't say the same ones over and over, he has new material.
4. He supports me in my desire to be a stay at home mom, even when he was out of work.
5. He repeats my movie quotes even if he hasn't seen the movie or know what it is.
6. We have the same geeky humor.
7. He never gives me a hard time about going out at night with friends.
8. When I went away to college, he still had dinner with my family every week.
9. We can discuss the difference between periwinkle and cobalt and where to use each.
10. He is very driven and focused on his goals.
11. He is willing to try whatever I make for dinner and eats it even if he doesn't love it.
12. He is a champion cockroach slayer.
13. I love watching him play with the kids.
14. He laughs at the newspaper, and not just the comics.
15. He quotes comic strips.
16. He takes care of the kids in the morning before work so I can sleep in a bit.
17. He has a strong and personal testimony of the Savior.
18. He's not afraid to ask for things or information.
19. He encourages me to be more outgoing.
20. He enjoys reading Nibley and McConkie.
21. He'll go clothes shopping with me, is helpful and takes my tastes into account.
22. He has a great sense of adventure.
23. He does the dishes every night.
24. He has a great taste in music.
25. He has a job where he can leave the office at 5 pm.
26. I love that we went to high school together.
27. We make really attractive babies.
28. His favorite flavor is chocolate.
29. He likes to play.
30. He loves me.
31. And he's cute too.
I asked Anna if she had anything to add and she said she loves that he's funny, he's sweet.
Happy Birthday Jason!
1. He makes me laugh.
2. He makes my kids laugh.
3. He is very punny but doesn't say the same ones over and over, he has new material.
4. He supports me in my desire to be a stay at home mom, even when he was out of work.
5. He repeats my movie quotes even if he hasn't seen the movie or know what it is.
6. We have the same geeky humor.
7. He never gives me a hard time about going out at night with friends.
8. When I went away to college, he still had dinner with my family every week.
9. We can discuss the difference between periwinkle and cobalt and where to use each.
10. He is very driven and focused on his goals.
11. He is willing to try whatever I make for dinner and eats it even if he doesn't love it.
12. He is a champion cockroach slayer.
13. I love watching him play with the kids.
14. He laughs at the newspaper, and not just the comics.
15. He quotes comic strips.
16. He takes care of the kids in the morning before work so I can sleep in a bit.
17. He has a strong and personal testimony of the Savior.
18. He's not afraid to ask for things or information.
19. He encourages me to be more outgoing.
20. He enjoys reading Nibley and McConkie.
21. He'll go clothes shopping with me, is helpful and takes my tastes into account.
22. He has a great sense of adventure.
23. He does the dishes every night.
24. He has a great taste in music.
25. He has a job where he can leave the office at 5 pm.
26. I love that we went to high school together.
27. We make really attractive babies.
28. His favorite flavor is chocolate.
29. He likes to play.
30. He loves me.
31. And he's cute too.
I asked Anna if she had anything to add and she said she loves that he's funny, he's sweet.
Happy Birthday Jason!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jason!!
What a cute list! You guys are really good together; it's fun to watch. Happy Birthday Jason, I'm glad you're in our family.
Post a Comment