Sunday, November 4, 2012

Brian Loves Books

they are delicious!



He quite likes reading them too. We have been reading books to Brian since we started a bedtime routine and he has a few definite favorites. Ever since we started, he has enjoyed Your Personal Penguin but Sandra Boynton (side note, I love her books). There have been times when he will be all fussy and when I start reading it, he calms down immediately and listens (Thanks Emily and Troy cousins!). He also really likes Moo, Baa, La La La by Boynton. He smiles at the animal sounds and I know it's only a matter of time before he starts making them himself.

A little bit ago, I put all of Brian's books on the bookshelf in the living room. It didn't take long before he started pulling them off. 


Now it's one of his favorite things to do.


 Interestingly, he doesn't pull any of our books off the same shelves, just his. I'm liking this trend. 

Brian was here.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It's never too early to start appreciating book--way to go Brian! I agree with him that Boynton is brilliant.

Arizona Girl said...

Ya'll are so cute and growing up so fast. I miss your family!!