Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Luke

Kristen's youngest, Luke, is six months old now and Anna loves him. She was interested in babies before we came here and that hasn't lessened over time. She likes to hold him and hug him and, unfortunately, even sit on him when he is having his tummy time. When she finds empty bottles, she tries to feed him.

In spite of the worried look on his face, he quite likes Anna too. He laughs at her and puts up with all that she does although isn't too thrilled when she gives him an empty bottle.

I was really glad to see that she doesn't have any problems with jealousy when I hold him. She is just starting to want to sit on my lap too when I hold other kids or even try to push them off but nothing too bad and only when I'm sitting. I'm so glad for that because I admit I'm getting nervous about how old she is getting without an imminent sibling. From what I understand, the longer you have just the one, the harder it is for that one to adjust to having the new one. I really hope that Luke is helping to ease those problems.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Ellen,

How are you.... Give me a call, I don't have your numbers anymore since my phone is broken. Call me at my house... 623-587-9161