Sunday, August 23, 2009

Walking in Heels

Note: I have now fixed the video so you can all watch it. Sorry I made it private, I got kind of caught up in Jason's internet privacy but didn't realize it would inhibit viewing.

I have been trying to get this stupid video onto this blog for weeks and it hasn't worked. Basically, I was too impatient to wait for it to upload (but they never let me know how much had been done and how much needed to be done so really, can you blame me?). I had all but given up until we created a youtube account and can now upload videos to youtube. Now, I can upload to there (which does give a status bar) and just embed the videos here. (And there was much rejoicing. Yeah.)

So this video that so needs to be here is Anna being dang cute. I've noticed that so much of what makes us laugh about her now is her personality and that really comes out better in a video (and she has this habit of avoiding the camera, it better just be a phase). So here she is with a skill set beyond her years. It goes sideways partway through, sorry about that, we don't have video editing software so I can't fix it.

3 comments:

Missa said...

Ellen, the video says it's a private video and that I should have accepted your friend request to see it. Any thoughts on how I can do that?

Judy and Lloyd Abbott said...

Ditto--dad

Jen said...

oh, that was GREAT. What a little fashion diva--I loved how she put the sunglasses up on her head!