Saturday, January 29, 2011

Anna's Story

Anna in front of a steam vent up at Volcano.

As I said on Thursday, Anna is into stories. Generally she just listens but yesterday, after we had to pull over for an ambulance, she told me this little story. When we got home, I had her repeat it to me so I could write it down. I left in her grammar (although it's a bit tough to read) but pretend it's a little person's voice and it makes more sense.

Once upon a time, there was a children named Tinkerbell and she was hurt from the cars. Cause the bad guys hurt her from the swords. (Aside to me: there are lots of bad guys in this story.) One day a mean cat ate her up and spit her out on the road. The cars put her in the water (what water was never explained) and the cat put her in him shell. Inside was a little baby and put her in him mouth and Tinkerbell had to go to the hospital. She got better. She flew back to her other friends: the water fairy, the animal fairy, and the flower fairy. Her other fairy friends were gone. They were out.

I'm not sure the plot line really made sense but she sure knew what she was talking about. I had a prompt a couple of times to keep it going but for the most part, she just came up with it all on her own.

No comments: