Anna is one smart cookie. I'm often amazed with the connections she makes. When we go grocery shopping and she asks for things and I tell her it isn't on our list. Well when we were still living with Kristen, she took a piece of paper to the grocery store with her and when I told her something wasn't on our list she responded with, "it's on my list".
Sometimes this can be more annoying than anything else. One day Anna wanted to wear a certain dress that she had worn the day before. Jason told her it was dirty so she couldn't wear it. Well, she proceeded to go into the bathroom and pee on the floor. When she came out she said her shorts were wet and she needed to change clothes. Needless to say she did not get to put on the dress she wanted.
Watching tv with Grandpa
At Keiki Steps the teacher does "Open them shut them" with hands and will often have the kids open and close other things like mouths or eyes. Once she asked the kids to close their nose and Anna said, "you can't, there's no door." It was such a hit that now they say it every time and all the kids say there's no door.

1 comment:
I love that she brings her own list. Clearly she knows how to work the system.
Post a Comment