This is going to be my last post about our trip to California. Because of that, I'll add some stories that don't really match the pictures.
One day, my mom and I were watching Say Yes to the Dress on TLC and my dad came in. He watched it for all of two minutes before walking out likening the experience to sticking his finger down his throat or poking out his eyes. We were a bit surprised at the visceral response he had to the show.
Then Anna found a friend. They played for a while and had a lot of fun chasing each other around in circles.
From there we went to the beach. The weather was nice but the water was cold. Anna and I ran down and got our feet wet. That was pretty much all we were interested in.
Just before we left, my sister Hilary had a birthday party for her son. They went with a Hawaiian theme and it was fun listening to the Hawaiian music. It made me ready to come back to the island.

No comments:
Post a Comment