Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Day at the Park

One day in CA when it had stopped raining we all went to the park.

This park was put in a few years ago and I'm always amazed at how fun it is. It was definitely not here when I was in school.

Anna didn't really like the merry go round when it got going. I'm kind of surprised there is one since they are usually considered not safe. A friend told us of a time when he was little and got stuck under the old merry go round at this park (it was much bigger). Apparently they aren't safe.


Wanting to go down together.


Never mind. It looks a lot steeper from up here. She never would go down that slide. She's discovering fear which I guess is a good thing but can be a bit annoying.

The monkey bars are ok though.


Jason trying to keep himself off the ground.

Facing off.

It was great to get out of the house and play.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute! I love how the slide pictures, especially, tell a story.