Last week they announced the new cast of Dancing With The Stars. I don't really have anything to say about any of them because I don't really know who they are. When I first read the list of the new cast, they very helpfully said how each person was known. That helped me recognize the person who was on The Hills (seeing as I have never seen that show but have heard of it) or who the different athletes are. One thing that struck me this season is that there don't seem to be very many athletes. I think that's too bad because they tend to do quite well.
In reading the announcements, I also read some of the comments on the articles. They are so funny. The general gist is that these are just a bunch of has-beens or not real stars who are known for stupid reasons. Well, duh! My thought is, real stars are too busy for the time commitment it takes to do the show. It's like the people forget that at the start of previous seasons, they didn't know who the people were either.
1 comment:
NOOOO! How can you do this to me?! Now I'm going to have to watch it. There goes FHE.
Post a Comment