On Jason's blog, he posts funny things on Friday. Naturally, we have a lot of fun looking for things to put up. Last week he put up some videos we found on youtube called How It Should Have Ended. There are lots of good ones there. For some reason, he didn't post one of my favorites so I'm posting it here.
It just cracks me up every time I watch it.
I also found this one based on New Moon. The animation is not as polished but it's still hilarious.
I think my favorite part is where he rubs oil on himself.
After much traveling, we have landed in Honolulu. It's the best of both worlds: the activities, culture and shopping of a city with the laid back attitude of Hawaii.
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries: My mom told me about this series and it's way fun. Miss Fisher is a woman in Melbourne in the 1920s and she solves crimes. In spite of things like murder, the show is upbeat with great costumes and scenery. The characters are fun and I love the way they interact. There is a second season but it's only available to people in Australia.
No comments:
Post a Comment