
Kristen has a giant trampoline and Anna loves it! At first I was a bit nervous about having her up there. I mean, people get going high and it's high off the ground and there is gravel and I once got hurt on a trampoline. I have gotten used to her being up there and she has even gotten up there on her own with the help of a small slide.
The boys are really good with watching out for her while they are all up there. Apparently Kristen has done a good job of teaching her boys (she only has boys) to take care of girls. We think it helps that they don't have any sisters to pester them. It's nice to be able to let Anna go out with the boys and play and know that they will keep an eye on her.

Anna and I with Peter (middle, 6) and Eric (right, 3)
When we were first here, Anna and I spent some time at least every day on the trampoline. These days it's less but if we are outside, Anna pretty much always wants to be on it. She's getting pretty good at jumping by herself but still would rather have someone up with her.


No comments:
Post a Comment