Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Reunions

Note: I think this will be my last post catching up on things we have done. After this, I can just talk about things we're currently doing and life at the Kleinmans.

At the end of June, we had our 10 year high school reunion. Fortunately for us, Jason and I went to the same high school and graduated together so that made it pretty simple to go to our reunion. Plus, since it was for both of us, we didn't have one person getting all nostalgic while the other one stared blankly.

Somehow this is the only picture I took. Anna on the slide. She loved it.

They had it at a park which made it easy for Anna since there was a playground there. Fortunately I didn't mind spending time at the playground. While there were a fair few people there, I wasn't really in socializing mode. Good thing Jason was or we would have been a sad pair. Don't get me wrong, I talked to a number of people and had fun but I was being kind of reserved.
All of us who graduated together at Skye's house. From left: LeighAnn, Corrinne, Skye, Jason, me and Paul.

The next day was better. I have a friend named Skye who has been living in Australia for a few years and just got married. She and her new husband had a little get-together at her parents' house to show him off and introduce him to her CA friends.

Us with Skye and her new husband Adam.

It was nice to be there and have a chance to talk to them a little more in depth and in warmth (it was dang cold at the reunion). Plus they had some yummy snacks.


We were able to talk to some other friends who weren't at the other reunion.


It was great to talk to them and see what they are up to these days. It was a fun weekend and inspired me to try to stay in better touch with people.

No comments: