5 days ago
Friday, February 11, 2011
#11 New Recipes
Food is a big part of my life. It makes me happy (see other blog Yummy Food Dance). I especially like trying new foods: new styles, new recipes. There have been weeks where I realize everything I have planned is something new. If I make something and it doesn't turn out, I want to try again to make it better. I almost can't go to the Food Network website because I end up emailing a ton of new recipes to myself. I've even made a folder in my email for recipes. My Allrecipes.com account had 123 recipes in it and many of them I have not tried yet. Fortunately, Jason is very patient with me and likes trying new things too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, I'm impressed with Jason's reaction. I remember when you were first married, Jason was a picky eater. I guess you cured him :)
Post a Comment