4 days ago
Sunday, February 6, 2011
#6 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
I love my church. I love that it's organized so that I can go anywhere in the world and have the same lessons on Sunday. I love that when I move somewhere new there are a whole bunch of people who know the area and can tell me about where things are and what there is to do in the area. It was great knowing that when I had Anna, I didn't have to worry about cooking dinner because people signed up to bring me and my family dinner for two weeks and they will again should I have another baby. I love that I can meet families who have the same values as us and kids that my kids can play with. There's nothing like a built-in support group no matter where we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment