I don't know when I became such a flaky blogger but our pictures are off of the camera now so hopefully I'll do better. Since it's Friday, I thought I'd start up again with this crazy tree.
When you look up into the tree, the branches are going every which way. I would have thought they would just stick a direction and go with it but not these. They're like the indecisive branches that keep thinking the other direction will be better.
And then they have giant seed pods. This only a partial one with Jason's foot for scale. For those of you who don't know, Jason has a big foot. In fact, it's a foot long (handy for measuring things) so that's a whole lot of seed pod. If you're standing under the tree when one of them decides it's time to fall, look out because it could probably do some damage.

1 comment:
Jason told me that you have a blog! I love blogging and reading others blogs as well! Im gonna keep up with you! I love your Funky Tree Friday Idea thats great! Enjoyed looking at all your pictures! Thanks again for dinner!
Post a Comment