Monday, September 26, 2011

Evening at the Beach

A little bit ago, we went to the beach after dinner. It was getting dark so we just stayed for a little bit. Even thought I didn't go in the water (darn support hose), it was a lovely evening and pleasantly cool.

Putting on Anna's floaty.

Heading in. Jason said the water was actually warmer than the air.

Splashing around. I was trying to take pictures of them but this darn paddle boarder was right behind them. Grr.

Playing in the sand. By this point, Anna had found some friends and was playing with them. How did I get such a little social girl?


Of course the sunset was beautiful.

All wrapped up and ready to go home. Even though it wasn't for very long, it was a great evening activity. I'll have to remember it for when the days get longer again.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

pretty silouettes!

Arizona Girl said...

love the shadowed photos.