Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beach Day

A little bit ago, some friends of ours had a party at the beach. It was Brian's first time there. 


He was rocking his sunglasses and hat. For the most part, he likes them both and doesn't mind wearing either of them. The only time he had a problem was when the strap from the hat started making his sunglasses go wonky.
  

We tried out the sand in the safety of a beach umbrella. While he didn't seem to hate the sand (there was no crying) he wasn't thrilled about it either. I think he was disgruntled that it got on his binkie. 


Naturally Anna had a blast. I rarely saw her the whole time and it was hard to pin her down to eat. 

Anna is the one on the far left.
It was a beautiful day and while I didn't go in the water (my pregnant self totally stretched out my swimsuit and I haven't had a chance to replace it yet) Anna was able to have fun with her friends both in and out of the water.


Around lunch time, Brian fell asleep and managed to sleep for a few hours, made all the more impressive by the fact that he was only sleeping for an hour at a time at home. I think we need to get him a wave machine. 

No comments: