Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Binkie Fun

I'm a big binkie fan. To go with that is the binkie tether. I believe you can't have one without the other. One day when I was buckling Brian into his car seat I needed to get his binkie out of the way of the straps. This was my solution:
Taken in March - about 6 weeks old
 Once I did it I realized how funny it looked. At other times the ribbon can kind of get in the way.


While I'm making dinner (at least he can still see).


And during nap time (maybe he was using it as a sleeping mask?). 

3 comments:

Missa said...

Very funny!

Hilary said...

i need to make one, but i can't find the clips. where did you get them? michaels doesn't have any.

Ellen said...

I just bought that one at Target. It said it went with a certain brand of binkie but the ribbon came off the plastic loop and you could put it on any kind of binkie