We had a lot of fun at the Body exhibit at the Bishop Museum. There was a set up of the street and you could push different buttons and different characters would talk to you.
There were several places with little interactive screens teaching about things like washing hands, brushing teeth or hair and healthy food choices. We have talked a lot since then about "sometimes foods" like cookies and candy. Anna was entranced.
Here is the aforementioned digestion portion. I thought it was clever but Anna wasn't a fan.
Brian was just taking the whole thing in. He wasn't sure what he thought about the whole thing.
She spent the most time at a little store section with lots of fruits and vegetables and little shopping baskets. She filled each of the baskets with all of the food. That was how we met the man who works there. He helped her clean it all up and she insisted they play together from then on. Even when we went back, she sought him out.

3 comments:
my boys would have totally loved the poo section!
I thought of them while we were there.
I'm still working on the concept of "sometimes foods." I love how you captured the "rapt attention" expression on Anna's face.
Post a Comment