In a lot of ways, Brian is like Jason. He is tall and skinny (more like Jason now than Jason as a baby) and gets the hiccups when he eats a lot.
I don't know if you can tell from this picture but Brian has Jason's coloring. They both have brown eyes, yellow undertones and tan. I'm more pink-y and the thought of a tan makes my skin laugh.
Now Brian has started sucking on his hands. Generally, he works with whole fists. Trying to get it all in his mouth at once. Now and then, he goes with just a finger or too, like so..
| Sorry about the strange colors, it was taken at night and lightened in photoshop. He looks like he's wondering why I'm taking his picture just after changing his diaper. |
Interestingly, this is exactly how I would suck on my fingers when I was little. I guess, like Anna, Brian is a mix of the two of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment