The funniest thing happened at church today. We were in Sunday School and Anna was crawling around on the floor. There was a brown paper bag in the corner of the room near us but not really next to anybody. I noticed it when Anna was crawling towards it. My first thought was, "I hope that's not a bomb." Naturally, I told myself that it probably wasn't and just let her go to it. As she was playing with it, I thought about what it more likely was and realized it was probably a bag of lemons from the big bucket outside the door to the class room. Not long after I realized this, Jason looked over at her and said, "I hope that's not a bomb." I told him what I had figured it was and we both chuckled.
This is probably a tragic commentary on the places where we have been living: when we see an unaccompanied package we immediatly suspect bomb. I hadn't realized my thought processes had been so skewed.
1 comment:
those quizzes are so fun@ When do you guys come back into town and when can we see you again?
Post a Comment