Wednesday, February 9, 2011

#9 Movies

I love movies. A friend asked me my favorite movie and I had no answer. I love so many for various reasons. Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson is my favorite big studio Jane Austen movie. Clue may be one of my favorite goofy comedies. The Muppet Christmas Carol is my favorite Christmas movie. Moonstruck is wonderful (I can't think of what category it would go into). To name just a few.

I used to feel bad about how many movies I watch but then I realized, movies are my hobby so that makes it ok. I like to keep track of who's in what and what else people have been in. I love the awards shows in theory but not always to watch (the speeches can get a bit boring). I like tracking what people wear and who ends up winning.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I like that philosophy--if it's my hobby than it's okay to watch/read/do a lot. Totally works for me.