Look how fun. Other than the Jane Austen heroine quiz, I found a site with lots of different quizzes. I thought I would keep to the food ones and just did a couple. There are tons more and they are kind of fun/silly.
You Are a Boston Creme Donut |
![]() You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you. But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft. You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily. You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out. |
Your PB and J Says You're Demure and Dainty |
![]() Your eating style is reserved. You are a bit of a fussy eater, and you have very specific ways you like your food prepared. You have an average sweet tooth. While you enjoy desserts, they aren't exactly your downfall. Your taste in food tends to be quite eclectic and wide. You are an adventurous eater, and you like many types of cuisines. You are probably a fairly normal, upper middle class person. You don't rock the boat too often. You are a tough person who isn't afraid to live life fully. There isn't a lot that scares you. Precise and controlled, you can be a bit anal retentive when it comes to how you like things. You're definitely a perfectionist. |
You Are Toast |
![]() Old fashioned and a bit of a homebody, you totally go for comfort food. You're the type who loves to cook for friends, and they love you for it. You truly know what tastes good, and you can often pick out the best dish at a restaurant. You don't fall for food trends. You stick with what's been food for a long time! |





2 comments:
Thanks! That was fun. Somehow my results are the same as yours, except for the breakfast food: I'm cereal! As I read the results to Dominic, he said that one described me most accurately.
I did the breakfast food one and am apparently fruit. I didn't completely agree with it, but I thought MR's was spot on. I actually did the quiz off of her blog and tried to leave a comment there, but it didn't work.
Emily
Post a Comment