Friday, May 22, 2009

New Skill

On a lighter note, Anna is being cute as ever. It's really fun having Jason at home because he is re-realizing just how cute and fun she it. School had really cut into his baby appreciation time and he is making up for it. The new admiration has helped me see all the cuteness that I've kind of taken for granted.

One such adorable thing that she is doing is talking on my cell phone without any hands.


Of course I have no idea where she picked this up. I love how she holds her arm out when she does it and talks into the receiver (even if it is upside down).


In case I ever think she's not paying attention, she also pushes a bunch of buttons before putting the phone up to her face. I don't know who she thinks she's calling but she sure does it with focus. As far as I know, I don't think she has actually been calling people. Although a funny thing happened today. I noticed that the menu on my phone looks totally different. I fear she may have bought something on the Get it Now feature. Oops! I'll have to check my next bill.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is totally hilarious! You (and Anna) made my day.