
She has taken to putting things around her neck. Generally they are pretty normal things like necklaces or my cloth headbands. I had to laugh though when she decided my sports bras would look good with her jammies.

I feel like Anna is getting ready to break out all the words. Her babbling has kind of changed in that it seems to be more guttural. And it's more deliberate. I feel like on Finding Nemo "you're very cute, I feel like you're trying to communicate but I have no idea what you are trying to say" (or something like that). Although, this morning after reading her book about ponies, I think she said "so soft" -the final line of the book and her first two words together.

Lest you think things are all rainbows and roses here, she has decided that the best way to try to get my attention is by screaming in this horrible high pitched squeal. It makes the hair stand up on the back of my head and hurts my ears. Since she is only doing it to get my attention, I'm working on not giving it to her. I have also, so far, been able to refrain from the urge to stuff a rag into her mouth. Hopefully this phase doesn't last too much longer.
For some reason, I have a hard time getting a picture of her in the bookshelf. Every time I bring out the camera, she stands up. So, alas, all I have is this fuzzy photo. Since cleaning our rug, the bottom shelf on our book shelf in the living room is now open as well as empty. Anna has decided this is the best place to play. She will take lots of things over there and when I clean at night, who knows what I'll find.

2 comments:
Wow. She's a busy girl!! And a serious cutie.
Lisy likes putting my bras around her neck, too. The boys never did that.
Post a Comment