
Here is Anna playing with all three of our baskets. She has been playing with hers since I bought it on Tuesday. Best 75 cents I ever spent. As a side note, on Saturday, Anna had a fight with the sidewalk. I don't really know who won but that is what's on her nose. It's mostly shallow and broad and is already getting better.

The eggs were just scattered around and she had a lot of fun picking them up. Putting them in the basket was tricky. She didn't want to let them go. After two eggs, that got a bit tricky, especially as they are rather large eggs.

We followed in my sister Kristen's footsteps and filled her eggs with fruit, which she has loved. I figure this is probably the only year we can do this because any subsequent kids will see the chocolate in the older kid's baskets and want some. We had strawberries, blueberries and grapes. She loved them all and has had some fun blue poop.
Anna has also enjoyed the grass. Of course, it gets everywhere and we discovered that it can stick to the bottom of little feet.



1 comment:
These pictures are SO CUTE! i am excited about you guys coming back.
Post a Comment