Friday, April 3, 2009

New Stove!

Before we moved into our place, the landlord said he would replace either the fridge or the stove and we could pick which one. I chose the stove and it finally came yesterday! So here is our spiffy new stove.


Apparently it took so long to get because they can be kind of expensive and the landlord was trying to see if he could get a good deal. Alas, no good deal so he just bought one. I'm glad I didn't have to wait for the deal.

Here are the features that it has that our old one doesn't: a window on the oven, an oven light, a clock on the back and a timer. Plus, it's all clean and new and feels like it has more space on top. Anna was intrigued when the guys took the old one out and put in the new one but managed to stay out of the way. It works great. I have already used the oven and the broiler and set off the smoke alarm. Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

yay for new cooking tools!

kristen said...

Looks great! I love new house stuff.

Boo said...

There's nothing like breaking in a new oven by setting your dinner on fire. Way to go!