I don't really have anything to say today so here are a few random pictures that haven't been posted yet.

Anna is working on sitting up. She still needs to have something behind her but she is getting better.

Here is another shot of a street in Old City.

A close up of some of the carving at the step well. There was carving like this all over the place.

Us at the step well. There was a really narrow circular stairway at the end by where the water was. Anna liked to play with her hat.

A detail of one of the wall niches at the step well.

A flavor of chips that I assume is only here. It looked intriguing so I bought a little bag. It was interesting.

This is the back of that same bag. I thought it was funny how they described the flavor as "spicy mint". I had never thought of mint as spicy but it sure was.

One night while making dinner, she decided not only to scoot out of her seat but to turn over as well.
2 comments:
We showed your pics to our kids. They thought Anna was almost as cute as Katrina. (Family bias :) ) She is getting so big. I love American products in other countries. They are always so weird in a familiar way.
Caleb totally scooted out of his car seat and onto the floor of the car one time. I had just set him in the car without strapping him in while I was saying goodbye to people. I looked back and there he was, rolling around on the floor. Whatever it takes to keep them happy!! :)
Post a Comment