Thursday, June 5, 2008

Small Hands, Smell Like Cabbage

(Austin Powers- the third one I think) Anna has discovered that her hands can do things. Not only are they fun to suck on but they can also pull out her binkie and on occasion put it back in. Although more often than not she ends up just sucking on the binkie tether (ribbon that attaches it to her clothes) or even sucking on the back of it. She can even grab onto her foot and hold things that have been placed right in front of her. She has a toy moose that she likes to bat at the feet then discovered that she can grab them and put them in her mouth.

This morning Anna was discovering what she can do with her face and discovered the pout. It was really cute to see as I was getting out of the shower. Yet another thing that is very cute now but won't be so cute a few years down the road.

It seems that either she learned a bunch of new stuff at once or else she was being neglected for the past little bit while we were moving and we didn't notice what she was doing. In that vein, she has started to crunch up her tummy like she is trying to sit up when she is lying on her back. Any day now she will just sit up all on her own.

2 comments:

Amanda K said...

Are you in India yet? I keep having nightmares about you all stuck in some Indian immigrant prison. Ok, so I have an over active imagination and I still need to reconcile with the fact that you are not in a third world country. Any way-- hope all is well!!!

JohnPaul said...

Hey I need either you or Jason to check your email ASAP. There is important information regarding transfer of ownership for the car. Hope all else is going well.