Thursday, June 19, 2008

Natually a hit

This was at Josh and Megan's house. We got out of the shower and Anna had pulled her arm out of her sleeve and was playing with/chewing on the sleeve. It was hilarious.

Today I took Anna to Jason's work for a little bit. People in the office (particularly the girls) have been wanting to see her and I had to go there to get more money from Jason to pay the cab driver so we went up. I was a little bit nervous because she was a sleep when we went up so I was worried that she would be cranky. Fortunately she is a really curious girl and was very interested in the new place and people. In fact, she barely made a sound and was happy to be passed around and admired.

Grace was really funny with her. She made sure that everyone knew that she was there. There are two different work areas. The larger one is where Jason works and we spent more time in there. Then we went over to the second area and spent a little bit of time in there. After that we sat on the bench in the lobby and waited for Jason to get us a ride home (he had to go to the police station anyway and we figured they could drop us off on the way). While we were waiting, Grace came and took Anna and showed her to the second work area again but this time, she took her to each person individually and showed her off as if she was her own granddaughter. It was very cute.

People always seem to point out her cheeks which are getting to be a respectable size. They even like to squeeze them a little bit. One thing that I have noticed that's different then in the US is that in the US, everyone would comment on her hair. Here, people don't, that I know of. Also, in the US people would ask how old she is while here people ask what her name is.

1 comment:

Chaci said...

I love reading your blog, thanks for keeping it updated. What adventures, enjoy them!